The Corona Mile is returning and this year we are running for MSF (Médecins Sans Frontières) to support their incredible work they do all over the world with the pandemic.
Participate in the Corona Mile and the virtual running race that kicks off 23 of April, until 1 of May. Together, we run for both our own and others' health, while supporting the vital work that MSF does.
You can run where you want and when you want!
- Sign up at the link Buy race bib/Purchase race entry above!
- Price: 249 SEK ink medal, or 399 SEK ink medal and T-shirt from CRAFT.
- The surplus (at least 50% of the registration fee) goes in full to MSF.
- Register before April 5 23 to be guaranteed to get your T-shirt before the start, so you can run in it. Registration is open until May 1.
- During this period 23 of April until 1 of May, you should run, jog or walk 10 kilometers. The distance can be divided into several days if desired.
- Register your race using the RaceONE app or register it manually afterwards if you have used a GPS watch or other training app for registration. More information about the app and registration of results can be found here. Registration of your result must take place no later than May 1, 23:59.
- Upload your experience in social media and tag @springforvarandra and #coronamilen to participate in a raffle of great prizes from our partners.
- Get your medal and T-shirt (optional) sent home, we send regularly so the earlier you register the faster you get your package.
Encourage yourself that you have contributed to both your own health and to MSFs work.